Another blur of a week. I didn’t do much out of the house. Most of the week has been intense anxiety about a trip that starts tomorrow. Let’s see if I can find some good.
- One last week of afternoons watching TV with my daughter.
- The Braves keep winning and are 5 games up in the division.
- Hibachi carry out for dinner one night.
- I got a walk in every day again.
- The author of a book I reviewed contacted me to thank me and put a link to my post on his website.
- That, combined with my Jeopardy posts, pumped up my numbers quite a bit.
- Errands after my food delivery got me out of the house for an extended period Thursday.
- They also took me to a different library branch to return books due to proximity so I saw different library acquaintances.
- We are only two weeks away from college football season.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. I might post pictures next week, but, otherwise, this will be my last post until next Sunday. Have a good week!