Another week down. Another week that seems like a blur. Time to find the good.
- I permitted myself to be somewhat lazy this week.
- More reading and relaxing than normal.
- I still managed a walk every day despite the heat.
- A trip to the library Wednesday to get books and see friends.
- Even though the reason was sad, it was nice to see a lot of old friends Thursday afternoon.
- I have already hit my most views ever on the blog in a year and I still over four months to go.
- Despite the annoying three hour rain delay, it was nice to watch the Braves play in person Friday night.
- We saw our son who was supposed to watch the game with us but left after two hours of the delay.
- The Braves won and are tied for first place.
- Ravens football on TV last night.
That’s all I’ve got for the week. Hope yours was a good one,