Another rather uneventful week. Trying not to let the news get me too down. So, let’s try to find the good.
- Our Verizon upgrade is complete so I shouldn’t have to deal with their customer service people any time soon.
- We have a very fast internet speed and more premium TV channels.
- After finally dropping our landline, we are paying less a month for the above than we were for slower internet and less TV.
- No more constant spam calls during the day.
- Another decent weather week and some much-needed rain yesterday.
- Food truck night Thursday night and dinner with both kids.
- I got the mowing done yesterday right before the rain started.
- I love volleyball so it was fun watching the women’s beach and floor volleyball teams win gold this week.
- Our issues with AT&T might finally be resolved.
That’s all I can remember for the week. I good your week was a good one,