We are back to a point where the news is depressing and all of the positive from a month or so ago is gone so it is even more important to find the good in the week. Let’s see what I can remember.
- My son came home for dinner Tuesday night.
- The really bad storm that resulted in a tornado passed north of us.
- Free Slurpee at 7-11.
- Free chicken sandwich at Popeyes.
- Cooler weather.
- My laptop is working again after a day when it wouldn’t turn on.
- One benefit of the Olympics being on in our house 24/7 is that I’m reading more during the events that don’t need my full attention.
That’s all I can think of this week. The week has mostly been reading, watching the Olympics, and trying to avoid the constant bad news. I still rarely leave the house because I have nowhere to go.