I can’t believe we are already nearing the end of July. It was another relatively uneventful week in Tater Town. Let’s find the good.
- My mood got a little better this week. My therapist returning from vacation likely helped.
- My wife and daughter were both physically at work Wednesday morning and I resisted the urge to do too much in an effort to feel “productive”
- We had some really nice weather days so I got some outside reading time.
- One thing that was a source of extreme stress was resolved this week.
- Two blog milestones – 1500th post and 13th blogiversary.
- The Olympics have started. I love the Olympics.
- My wife decided the TV she bought to replace the dead one was too small and replaced it with a bigger one.
- My son got all of his stuff moved to his new condo yesterday.
- We bought tickets to an upcoming Nationals game when my team, the Braves are in town.
That’s all I can think of for the week. I hope yours was a good one,