My week started with a dead groundhog in the front yard. I was already dealing with a downward spiral and that didn’t help. I muddled through the rest of the week and ended it with discovering we have moles digging up our yard. Was there any good? Let’s see what I can remember.
- Even with the extreme heat I was able to get a walk in every day.
- I still managed to post something on the blog every day.
- Cell phone upgrade.
- My son came over for dinner Thursday night,
- We watched Black Widow while he was here.
- It seems as though our pavement ant infestation is over.
- Chinese take out for lunch yesterday.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hoping for a better one this week.