Another relatively uneventful week with the exception of one day. I feel like that will be the norm going forward. I need to find ways to get out of the house more. Here’s the good I can remember.
- My daughter is back for the week.
- My son is safely back from his trip.
- I went to a different branch at my old library to return a movie and talked to friends I had not seen in over a year.
- We went to see my son’s new condo Tuesday evening.
- While we were in the area we went to the new Jollibee to eat.
- Free drink at Dunkin.
- I was able to get a walk in every day despite a lot of rain.
- We avoided the worst of the heavy rain at our house.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Hope you had a good one.