It was a mixed week. Half alone. Half with my family home. Each has pluses and minuses. Here’s the good.
- I went to in person church Sunday morning.
- Free Chipotle(gift card for my birthday) for dinner that night.
- I took a short road trip Tuesday morning.
- I got my yard work done before the rain hit Wednesday night.
- My wife and daughter arrived home safely Wednesday night.
- My wife brought me a supply of Ale 8 from Kentucky.
- One last free coffee week at Dunkin.
- My son came home for dinner Thursday night.
- I went to my old library to pick up a hold and got to talk to a friend I had not seen in 5 months.
- My son made it safely to his travel destination last night.
That’s all I can remember from the week. Hope you had a good one.