I’m halfway through my home alone time. I feel like I haven’t taken advantage of the time enough. I’ve pretty much spent my days doing the same things I always do. I should fix that. Here’s the good.
- My daughter was home with me until Wednesday night.
- Network upfront season was back to normal with fall tv announcements.
- My daughter finished he finals Monday night so we had a couple of days to watch tv together with no school stress.
- Free coffee again from Wawa and Dunkin.
- Free pizza from Ledo
- My daughter made it to Kentucky safely.
- My son came home to go to food trucks with me Thursday night.
- I volunteered at a vaccine clinic Friday. We didn’t have a lot of people sign up so we walked the neighborhood telling people. One woman I talked to was very happy that she could get vaccinated right by her house. I was older and lived alone and I got the impression she had no idea where to go until I showed up to tell her,
- I spent time with a group of friends last night. It was my first non family social gathering in over a year.
- I don’t think I was any more socially awkward at the gathering than I was before the pandemic.
That’s it for the week. Four more home alone days and then the family is back. I hope you had a good week.