It’s been a weird week. My daughter is home. My wife is not. Major news on the mask mandate front. Anxiety. Lack of sleep. Today is my 29th wedding anniversary. My wife celebrated by being 600 miles away visiting her mother. Let’s find the good.
- Dinner with both kids Sunday night.
- My daughter has been home all week.
- Free coffee again at Wawa and Dunkin.
- My daughter got to spend time with her best friend from high school.
- My wife made it safely to Kentucky.
- We went to food truck night Thursday night.
- Things are getting back closer to normal.
- I picked the winner in the Preakness. I didn’t win money but I have family bragging rights.
I’m sure I had others I thought of during the week, but I didn’t write them down and can’t remember anything else. Hope you had a good week.