It’s Sunday again. That means it’s time for me to look back on the good from the week. Let’s see what I can remember.
- I went to the library with my daughter and we browsed the shelves for the first time in a year.
- Both kids were home for dinner last Sunday.
- My daughter stayed until Tuesday.
- Free coffee at Wawa Tuesday morning.
- My wife got her second vaccine shot Tuesday afternoon.
- Free McFlurry at McDonalds Tuesday afternoon.
- Free coffee at Dunkin on Wednesday.
- I got the mowing done Thursday afternoon before two days of rain.
- More time reading on the deck.
- I was able to take a walk every day even with occasional rain.
That’s all I can remember. Hope you had a good week.