Can you believe it’s May already? Days seem long but the time keeps flying by. Let’s take a look at the good.
- Weekly dinner with my son.
- Second dose of the vaccine Tuesday morning.
- Only fatigue as a side effect and the time to rest and get past it.
- Recovered in time for my food delivery Thursday morning.
- My son got his second dose of the vaccine Thursday evening.
- My daughter got her second dose of the vaccine Friday.
- She came home for the weekend to recover from any side effects(they were minimal)
- We watched the Kentucky Derby together last night. It was good to have that back to normal.
- I hit 2000 views on the blog last month. That’s a milestone for me. Thanks for reading!
- My poem I Learned to Knock That Day was published on Spillwords yesterday.
That’s all I can think of this week. Hope everyone else had a good week.