I feel like I thought about a lot of things I could add to the list while they were happening but I didn’t write them down so now we will see if my memory works.
- Dinner with my son Monday night.
- Nice weather and the time to get the yard work done Tuesday afternoon.
- One last free donut Wednesday at Dunkn.
- Plans made to visit family in Kentucky in June.
- Preliminary talks to see friends in person at some point.
- Another visit to the library.
- More time reading on the deck.
- Extra walks in the morning so I can actually walk and not wait for the dog to sniff everything.
- All the rain this weekend happened after dark.
- Kentucky volleyball won the national championship last night.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. I hope you all had a good week.