Another week is in the books. It’s weird how the days can seem so long yet the weeks seem to fly by. Here’s the good I can remember from the week in Tater Town.
- Dinner with my son Monday night.
- The yard was finally dry enough for me to finish mowing.
- I finally used my free birthday sub coupon from Jersey Mike’s.
- Another free donut Wednesday at Dunkn.
- My local library is open for walk in service.
- I had holds to pick up and was able to browse the new book shelf while I was there.
- I received notice that something I submitted to Spillwords was accepted.
- The Braves were on TV a few times this week.
- Great weather for reading on the deck.
- People are still reading this space for some reason.
That’s it for this week. Don’t forget to look for the good in your life.