This week was a blur and I haven’t slept well the last few days so my brain is fuzzier than normal. Let’s see if I can remember the good.
- Both kids came home for dinner Sunday.
- Nice weather all week.
- Nice weather meant walks and reading on the deck.
- Dunkn is still giving a free donut if you buy coffee on Wednesdays
- More people seem to be reading the blog.
- The Braves have won four games in a row.
- I’ve been able to watch most of the games on TV.
- I got to chat with friends when I picked up a movie from the library on Friday.
- I saw my daughter again Friday when I drove her to get her first dose of the vaccine.
- All four members of my family have received the first dose of the vaccine and will be fully vaccinated by mid May.
That’s it for this week. What’s good with you?