Happy Easter! This year is flying by. Here’s the good from the week in Tater Town.
- Dinner with my son Sunday night.
- I got my first dose of the vaccine Tuesday morning.
- Free donut again on Wednesday.
- I saw some church people I had not seen in a while when picking up my food for delivery Thursday morning.
- Baseball is back!
- Kong vs Godzilla on HBO Max.
- Talked to library friends while picking up a hold Saturday morning.
- Great late basketball game last night. The team I was cheering for lost, but the game was excellent.
- Outdoor sunrise service at church this morning.
- Both kids are coming home for dinner today.
That’s all for this week. Hope you all had a good week as well.