This was one of those weeks where by Wednesday I had lost track of the days and had to keep reminding myself the next day was Thursday and I had something to do. Was there good in the confusion? Let’s see,
- Dinner with my son Sunday night.
- More basketball on TV.
- A break from basketball midweek meant real sleep to get ready for more basketball.
- I found a game to keep me occupied when I don’t feel like reading,
- Warm weather most of the week.
- Warm weather meant time reading on my front porch.
- Two free donuts this week.
- Actually all my donuts are still free thanks to my going away gift from my friends at the library.
- I didn’t seriously hurt myself when I fell down the stairs.
- My dog’s dental procedure went well.
That’s all I can think of for the week. Nothing too exciting happened.