Here we are at the end of another week. April is just around the corner. Hoping fir brighter days ahead. Here’s the good.
- My daughter came home from school Sunday for spring break and stayed until Thursday afternoon.
- This meant I had four afternoons less alone.
- Time change so more sun in the evenings.
- My son came home for lunch Monday to celebrate my daughter’s birthday
- We had carry out from their normal birthday restaurant.
- Our governor finally gave us a timeline for vaccine eligibility. We are still way too slow but having dates helps with my anxiety.
- March madness has started so I’ve had college basketball all day since Friday.
- Free Wendy’s honey chicken biscuit Friday morning.
- My wife surprised me by saying we should get carry out from our favorite local cafe for lunch Saturday.
That’s what I can think of for the week. It was a nice break from the norm.