I started out the week on a high and then by mid week was heading back to lows. That’s life on the roller coaster. Here’s hoping I start the upswing soon. Looking for the good will help.
- One last day of my daughter being home Sunday.
- I worked up the courage to record my voice a couple of times on Anchor. You can listen here.
- Dinner with my son Monday night.
- No rain, so a walk every day.
- Talked to a friend I haven’t seen in a while when I saw them at the grocery store.
- Delivered food from church to four houses Thursday morning.
- Got out of the house Friday to drive my daughter to the dentist.
- It was four hours in the car, but it got me out of the house and it was time with my daughter.
- Kentucky actually won a basketball game yesterday.
- I spent the rest of the day after the game watching movies – Replacements, Hot Fuzz and Judas and the Black Messiah.
That’s it for this week.