A Quick Podcast Note

I have done my first recording of my own voice. It is way out of my comfort zone. I did not write a script.I just hit record and started rambling. Here is the link. Let me know what you think I should do with it moving forward.

Random episodes that don’t really connect to the blog?

Recordings connected to a blog post?

Admit that this one is terrible and I should burn it all down?

Moving forward, if I record I will add it to the bottom of the next morning’s post.

12 thoughts on “A Quick Podcast Note

1. Remedial Stitcher March 1, 2021 / 12:22 pm

Keep going. You’ll get more comfortable with it as you go along. Your voice is good, pleasant to listen to. This comes from an avid audiobook reader. Why don’t you pull something in the blog post of the day and expand on it in your podcast?

Liked by 2 people

• theycallmetater March 1, 2021 / 12:23 pm

Thanks. I might try that. I just don’t know how often people want to listen to me

• Remedial Stitcher March 1, 2021 / 4:04 pm

Try for a couple of times a week at a minimum, or whenever you’re inspired.

2. LA March 1, 2021 / 1:59 pm

I will check in a bit. It’s funny because I subscribed to yo7 but I didn’t get an alert this time

• LA March 1, 2021 / 2:09 pm

I like your real voice soooooo much better. If it’s fun. Keep going. If it seems like a pain, you don’t. I think you’re fun and interesting

• theycallmetater March 1, 2021 / 2:11 pm

Thanks for listening. I think I will enjoy it if I am consistent enough I get used to recording myself

• LA March 1, 2021 / 2:26 pm

I had a mini meltdown last night because I wasn’t enunciating and I redid it and I screwed it ip blah blah blah

• theycallmetater March 1, 2021 / 2:30 pm

This was my third try and then it looked like I recorded it as a segment of another episode instead of a new episode and I dropped multiple f bombs until I figured out how to change it

• LA March 1, 2021 / 2:38 pm

When I published, for some reason it published an episode I’d deleted, which was 9 seconds….I had a similar reaction….

3. mattsnyder1970 March 1, 2021 / 6:08 pm

Great voice Tater, but a bit on the fast side. Speaking ain’t for everyone ya know but if you slow down a bit, you might get there..good first effort 😁

Liked by 2 people