I can’t believe it’s the last day of February already. I’m looking forward to the nice spring weather. Here’s the good from last week.
- Dinner with both kids again Sunday night.
- My daughter stayed home for the week since her school was on a one week Covid sequester.
- Her being home meant less alone time in the afternoons.
- I got the nerve to submit writing to something other than my blog Monday. It wasn’t great writing and I have no expectations, but it was a big step for me.
- Driving my daughter to campus for her regular required Covid test got me out of the house Tuesday.
- Warm enough weather for me to read on the front porch a little.
- Out of the house again Thursday for my first weekly shift delivering food boxes for my church.
- More free birthday food. This time Red Robin burgers.
- This actually should have been in another week, but my son was accepted to grad school at University of Maryland.
That’s all I can remember from this week. Here comes March.