Happy Valentine’s Day from icy Maryland. It’s time to find the good from the past week in Tater Town. Let’s see if I can remember the last week.
- The Super Bowl was Sunday night. While everyone else seemed to hate everything about it, I enjoyed it.
- Free coffee from Dunkin Monday.
- I seem to be past my focus issues with reading.
- Once I changed focus a little on the writing I had a couple of good writing days.
- People still keep reading my dumb little blog.
- Free coffee from Wawa Friday.
- I got to talk to friends when I picked up movies from the library Friday afternoon.
- My daughter came home for the weekend.
- Free dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme for my birthday.
- Kentucky basketball finally won a game.
That’s the list for this week. Now I enter the week of my first and hopefully last pandemic birthday.