Super Bowl Sunday is here. I’ve been watching at home with just my family the past few years, so nothing will be different for me tonight. I hope the commercials are good since I have no real rooting interest in the game. That has nothing to do with my post, though. Let’s find the good from last week.
- We finally got a real snow last weekend. It took me having nowhere to go, but I still enjoyed seeing it.
- I didn’t really have to shovel.
- More books at the library.
- I hit 10,000 words on my jail thing I’m writing.
- Still got out for a walk everyday but the days it was actively snowing.
- Free burger Thursday night.
- We had two really nice days at the end of the week.
- Dinner with my son last night.
- More snow today.
It was a pretty uneventful week. I wrote, I read. I walked. I watched TV. I picked books up at the library. Every day is pretty much the same as the last one. I’m looking forward to spring when I will have more outside stuff to do.