It’s already the end of January. Time is just flying by. I just finished my first week with no work and no kids at home. Let’s find the good.
- Dinner with my son Sunday night.
- Watched the ALA Youth Media Awards Monday morning.
- My first three days of writing were productive.
- I averaged 1000 words a day on the jail thing and wrote a blog post each day.
- My MIL got her first vaccine dose this week.
- I got a ton of the award winning books from the library.
- More free coffee from Dunkin.
- Went for a walk every day even when it was frigid.
- Surprise copy of Broken by Jenny Lawson in the mail yesterday.
- Dinner with my son again last night.
- New SNL.
- It’s snowing and we will actually get a decent amount this time. I will ignore that it took me having nowhere to go anyway before we got snow day level snow.
That’s all for this week. Now I hope I can spend the day on the couch watching movies and enjoying the snow out the window.