This past week was the last week before my daughter moved back to her apartment near campus. Now I won’t have her being around to excuse my not being productive. I’m sure I can find new excuses. Let’s look at the good.
- Dinner with both kids Monday night.
- Nice enough weather for a walk every day.
- Steak and Shake for dinner one night.
- Free coffee at Dunkin.
- We got our daughter back to her apartment with no issues.
- While I’m sad she’s gone I’m happy she is back where she can see her friends.
- Our blinds were finally installed Friday morning.
- I got out of the house Friday to deliver late gifts to friends.
- One friend saw me delivering the gift so I talked to someone not in my family in person for the first time since I left work.
- I used my Starbucks gift card on the way home.
- Kentucky basketball actually won a game yesterday.
Turned it all the way up to 11 this week.