Another quiet week at home. I feel like that is going to be the norm for a while. I need to get out more even if out just means sitting on my front porch to get fresh air. Let’s see if I can make a list of good.
- Dinner with both kids Sunday night.
- My daughter is still home so I wasn’t completely alone.
- I’m reading more.
- The weather was nice enough to walk every day.
- I used my going away gift to get donuts along with free coffee from Dunkin.
- I balanced rest, writing and chores well this week.
- My wife is back from Kentucky.
That’s it for this week. It was very quiet. All my sports viewing falls into the bad category this week. Is it baseball season yet?