2021. Hopefully a year of hope and an eventual return to something resembling normal. I’m back from a holiday hiatus. Let’s find the good.
- Both of my kids were with me for 2.5 weeks.
- My daughter is still home for at least another week.
- We had a good family holiday.
- I got my usual Stephen King book for Christmas and enjoyed having time to read it.
- My surprise gift this year was Bluetooth earbuds. I’ve been warning those.
- I’m now three weeks removed from my toxic work environment.
- I was always planning to be off from the 23rd through today so I’ve felt no pressure to be productive at home,
- My niece, the nurse, has received her Covid vaccine.
- Kentucky football and basketball won yesterday.
- Kentucky kid Dontaie Allen was the star for the Kentucky basketball team.
- My wife is able to be in Kentucky to spend some time with her mom.
I’m sure there are more from the past couple of weeks, but I will end it there. Tomorrow starts my official new life.