I’m now one week removed from my job. Taking it easy until after the holidays and then I figure out what life looks like next. Here’s the good.
- Both kids came home for the holidays.
- The Ravens won in the best game of the NFL season.
- We got our first snow of the season.
- I spent the week reading and watching TV with my kids.
- We finally got to our traditional viewing of Santa Claus is Comin to Town and Rudolph.
- Grilled Cheese and Company for dinner one night.
Not a big list this week. Not because it was a bad week, but because it was a very uneventful week. The kids were home. I read. We watched TV. We took the dog for a walk. That’s it.