While the news outside is mostly frightful, the news in Tater Town is somewhat delightful. Let’s get to it.
- Dinner with my son Sunday night.
- Zoom going away party on Tuesday was nice. People pretended they actually liked me.
- Going away gifts.
- Many nice emails from coworkers throughout the system.
- Ravens won Tuesday night.
- Nice weather all week.
- Free lunch on my Friday off.
- More gifts on my last day.
- I am officially done with my crappy job(Read more about that decision here )
- Deleted contact, deleted texts and blocked a number on my phone.
- My daughter is home for a few weeks,
Wow. Turned it all the way up to eleven this week.