We’ve almost made it to the end of 2020. As I mentioned Friday, this year has been very long and weirdly fast. Let’s find the good from last week.
- A week almost free of toxic people.
- Five days of in person work made the days go faster.
- Even though my teams lost I had college basketball and NFL football midweek.
- Free coffee Tuesday at Wawa.
- I got the stress of my exit interview for work out of the way.
- Only 5 more work days and I’m done.
- The Kentucky football season ended with a win.
- A new SNL last night to watch when I woke up way too early this morning.
That’s all I’ve got for this week. It was a typical quiet week. One more week of work and hopefully my weeks get much better.