I am now less than two weeks away from the big change. It’s finally starting to feel real. Hopefully, that means I find more good in my weeks soon. Here’s the list for this week.
- Lunch from our favorite local cafe Sunday.
- We had really nice weather all week.
- It was a holiday week so I had fewer days dealing with the bad at work.
- College basketball started this week.
- I spent time with both kids this week.
- We don’t travel or have guests for Thanksgiving so we didn’t have to alter our normal plans.
- We started our Christmas season by watching Year Without a Santa Claus and Home Alone.
- The outside Christmas lights are up.
I feel like there was more, but since I didn’t make note of them when they happened I have forgotten them.