It was a week where every day reminded me that I had made the right decision regarding my future. I still haven’t quite made it to the stage where I feel relief. I think that will come once I get past this week. Let’s see if I can remember the good from the week.
- I’m one week closer to getting rid of the biggest stress in my life.
- I saw my son this week.
- Free coffee at Wawa Tuesday.
- Our window installation is finally pretty much done.
- I’m reading more lately.
- I volunteered at a Toys for Tots event yesterday.
- They gave me free lunch for doing so.
That’s all I can recall. Looking forward to a holiday week and then the final stretch of my life at the terrible job.