Here we are. October already. Nothing much has changed. 2020 is still crazy. Let’s find the good.
- Dinner with my son last Sunday.
- Football on TV
- Limited contact with toxic people.
- Playoff baseball on TV,
- The Braves won their series and will play again this week.
- I was able to get the lawn mowed over two days between the rains.
- The weather has been generally nice.
- Seeing my daughter for the first time in a few weeks.
- A full weekend away from work.
- My wife didn’t immediately say no to my last plan for quitting my job.
That’s it for the week.
If you enjoy my posts, please consider buying me a cup of coffee or something.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 10/4/20”
Keep trying. You’ll wear her down. Hahahahahaha.
LikeLiked by 1 person