It was a week where I finally decided I needed to make the call to find a therapist was there good? Let’s see.
- Ravens football on TV again and they won.
- I won in fantasy football this week.
- The Braves clinched the two seed in the playoffs.
- My reading mojo seems to have returned.
- The weather has been nice and cool.
- Random call from my daughter Thursday morning.
- Kentucky football is back. They lost, but they’re back.
- Limited contact with toxic people this week.
That’s all I can think of this week.
One thought on “What’s Good in Tater Town 9/27/20”
That’s a pretty good list!
LikeLiked by 1 person