Still adjusting to adding the empty nest to the pandemic and other stressful things. Finding the good is harder, but important.
- Both kids home for a few hours over the weekend.
- Labor Day meant one less day of work this week.
- Coupons that encouraged us to order food rather than cook.
- The flooding rains on Thursday missed my house.
- NFL football on TV Thursday night.
- The Braves are playing the Nationals this weekend so I’ve been able to watch them on TV.
- College football on TV all day yesterday.
- I actually read an entire book in less than a week this week.
- Ravens play today.
- The weather looks to be really good for an extended period.
That’s it for the week.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit