Here we are at the end of August. Besides the weather, summer never really registered with me and it already over. Here’s hoping for a better fall. Was there good this week? Let’s see…
- Bonus short visit from my daughter when she stopped by to get clothes she left behind.
- Family dinner and game of Life.
- Treated myself to carry out breakfast Friday morning.
- Three day weekend due to furlough. I’m going to miss my furlough Fridays.
- Got the yard mowed before all the rain Friday night.
- Found excuses to rest more than do housework yesterday.
- BOGO Chipotle for dinner last night.
- Free chips and side as well, so two entrees and chips and guacamole for less than $10.
- College football on TV.
- I found a show to watch alone while my wife is still asleep.
That’s it for this week. I will keep trying to find the good each week even when it is hard.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit