I took these questions from Waking Up On The Wrong Side of 50. You should go check out their blog. I rarely have an idea for a Saturday blog, so I copied the questions and answered them. Thrilling, huh?
Also, I wrote this on my iPad so I assume there are typos.
- What have you learned about yourself during the pandemic? I learned that I’m not quite ready to become a hermit. I still need to see people outside my family. I learned I really need to change careers. I learned I miss the simple things in life like going out and having coffee somewhere while reading a book.
- What is your favorite place to vacation? My favorite place to go is to visit my family in Kentucky. I love the summer days in my brother’s pool and hanging out with my siblings and their families. I also love NYC and can’t wait to go back.
- What is your favorite season? This is a hard one. I used to love summer when the kids were little and summer was a break from school, sports and dance. Now I think maybe fall. The weather is cooler and we have Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner.
- Why did you start blogging and is it the same reason you continue? I answered this question here so I won’t say much more in this post. I worked alone and needed a way to feel connected and now it is a way to get my thoughts out and feel good that other people actually read them.
- Do you come from a large family? Two parents, two sisters, one brother. Two half sisters and a half brother who I rarely see. Tons of cousins,
- What was your best (maybe not favorite) subject in high school? Probably English. It was also my favorite.
- Which would you rather read, fiction or non fiction? I almost exclusively read fiction. I add a non-fiction here and there, but I would much rather read fiction.
Feel free to answer some in the comments or steal it like I did.