This weekend we enter the time when good will be even harder to find. We are back to the empty nest so I don’t even have my TV time with my daughter to help overcome the bad of my work day. I have to be at work tomorrow afternoon when she is home for a dentist appointment. I might just stop doing these.
1. One last week spending time with my daughter before she moved to her apartment.
2. Two night of dinner with my son.
3. One of those nights was food truck night.
4. One last family game of Life.
5. No trouble moving her into her apartment.
6. Her negative COVID test result came back in time for her to move.
7. I was finally able to mow the yard.
I think that’s it for the week.