This looks to be a short one again this week. A lot of the same old same old. The one thing I planned to different this week, food truck night, was rained out.
1. Family dinners.
2. Weekly family game of Life.
3. Evening TV time with my daughter.
4. I think I fixed the problem that was letting water into the basement.
5. Furlough in Friday meant three days away from work.
6. Rain meant I didn’t have to use one of those days for yard work.
7. So far I’ve avoided doing much of anything this weekend.
That’s about it. I don’t do much more than suffer through my days at work and then go home. Next week at this time we will be an empty nest again and I lose the evening tv time with my daughter.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit