It is the end of the last thing I had to look forward to. I have no anticipated breaks from work for a while now. Everything coming up is more to add to my stress and depression. I will have to start looking harder for the good. Here is the good from the past week.
1. I had a break from work.
2. Furlough day meant I came back to two days of work and then a long weekend.
3. A rainy furlough day meant no yard work and another day to just relax.
4. The waffle truck was across the street from my house Wednesday night.
5. I was able to get the mowing done yesterday before it got to hot.
6. Evening watching old seasons of Amazing Race with my daughter.
7. New season of Shameless on Netflix.
That’s all I’ve got for now. One more day to relax before I head back to toxicity.