This will be part look back at good from the past week and upcoming good. It was a particularly bad week with the only good coming when I was able to be home. I get a reprieve in two days.
1. Family dinner night with our usual game of Life.
2. Food trucks at a local farmers market.
3. Local whiskey from a local farmers market.
4. Furlough meant a three day weekend.
5. I have one day of work tomorrow and then a week off.
6. A week off means a week away from people outside of my family.
7. A week off means time at a pool and having a stress free week.
8. A week off means a break from toxic people and places that are slowly killing me.
9. Baseball is returning soon.
10. I am going to take a break from news and social media as much as possible.
One more day of a possible post here and then likely a break for a week. I might post if something major happens, it that would be it.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit