I should have taken notes. The good is getting harder to find. Leaving the house is bad for my health in numerous ways. Let’s find some good.
1. We are all still healthy.
2. Some of us like the fact that we still have jobs.
3. Family dinner night followed by our traditional game of Life.
4. Evenings watching TV with my daughter.
5. The rare times I can get my mind to focus on a book.
6. Finding a TV show all three of us enjoy.
7. Days off when I can try to forget about work.
8. Ice cream.
Thus endeth my list. Soon I will be on vacation and it will be all good as I disconnect from the world.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit