This week was a good week as I only had to work three days. Some day I will get that to zero and every week will be a better week. Here’s the good:
1. We are all still healthy.
2. The one positive of work is that I get to have in person conversations with people who don’t love with me.
3. My son came over for dinner Tuesday night
4. I had Wednesday off and did as little as possible.
5. My dentist appointment for that day was rescheduled so I did even less than originally planned.
6. It was a three day weekend.
7. All I did Friday was watch movies and TV.
8. After a little house cleaning yesterday there was more movies and TV.
9. We watched Hamilton last night.
10. Plenty of people around us did fireworks so we still got a show.
11. I have one more day off today.
12. A coffee truck is scheduled for the swim club across the street today.
It’s much easier to make a list when I am in control of my own time. It’s not hard to deduce what makes the rest of my weeks so hard.