I’ve reached a point again where I feel like I should give up on this weekly post. Every week blurs together and nothing really changes. I still think, though, that it is a good thing to try to find the good, so here goes
1. We are all still healthy.
2. We are still OK financially.
3. We had a nice family dinner for Father’s Day.
4. Being back at physical work means having actual face to face(at a distance) conversations with people not in my immediate family.
5. It also makes the days go by faster.
6. Each day inches me closer to retirement.
7. My daughter officially has a place to live in the fall.
That’s all I can think of for now. At one point at had hope that by now we might be heading toward a break in the pandemic, but it looks like that won’t happen. I’ve had to accept the fact that I can’t quit my job and take a sabbatical. Finding the good will be important moving forward.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit