Another week where the days blurred together and not much happened besides me staring at the clock urging it forward so I could put my laptop away and try to forget about work. Let’s see if I can get a list together.
1. We are all still healthy.
2. We are OK financially.
3. We had mostly nice weather so I has some outside time.
4. This was my week to go to the branch to collect my personal belongings, so I left the neighborhood for an hour or so.
5. My personal book club met virtually Friday night.
6. The person hosting delivered dinner and drinks to my house before book club.
That’s all I can think of right now. I need to force myself out of the neighborhood more.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit