It’s been one of those weeks that makes the weekly What’s Good post hard to write. I will have to really think about the week to remember what might qualify as good.
1. We are all still healthy.
2. We are not struggling financially.
3. The weather has been nice.
4. It was a short work week.
5. We finally got all of my daughter’s stuff from her dorm room.
6. We had gyros and Marathon fries from Marathon Deli while we were there.
7. I went over 1000 views for the month on the blog for the third time .
8. I have the option of eating outside at a restaurant now. We did carry out exclusively before the pandemic so we probably won’t but it feels good to have the option.
Here’s hoping for better times ahead.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit