It was a very uneventful week. I’m still at home all day every day and it is really wearing on me. Our adventure this weekend is going to campus today to finally get the rest of my daughter’s stuff from her dorm room. I thought something for the list today would be getting out Friday to do a walkthrough at the branch but that stressed me out and depressed me more. Was there any good? Let’s see.
1. We are all still healthy.
2. We all still have jobs(results may vary on how good that actually is)
3. The weather is improving so I have more outside time.
4. I have a three day weekend. That’s still important as I need time to not think about work from home.
5. I found out Fios customers with HBO will get immediate access to HBO Max at no extra cost.
6. Game time via Zoom with friends yesterday.
I think that’s about it. As I said above the week was even more uneventful than others since the lockdown. I imagine that will be a trend as this drags on.