Another week in lockdown. This was the worst week for me mentally. I definitely hit a wall. Let’s see what was good.
- We are all still healthy and employed.
- My daughter only has one more final and she no longer has to try to do school during a lockdown.
- Surprise Krispy Kreme delivery from a friend.
- Plenty of nice weather days so plenty of deck time and walks with the dog.
- The state of Maryland took a very slow step toward reopening.
- I was kind to myself and asked for Friday off since I had hit a wall mentally.
- I spent Friday doing as little thinking as possible.
- It was our anniversary yesterday and we have made it through two months of being home together 24/7 without killing each other.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next week when the list will be very similar.
dad, librarian, UK fan, Ravens fan, future hermit