Another pandemic edition of What’s Good. Many of the items on the list will be the same as last week. Not much changes from week to week when you spend most of it in one room.
- We are all still healthy and employed.
- We’ve had some nice weather days this week.
- I was able to spend part of my work time outside on the deck.
- We were able to find beef and chicken at the grocery store.
- We got a glimmer of hope this week when the governor opened state parks and beaches for exercise.
- Surprise porch delivery from the cocktail fairy.
- Ledo Pizza carryout specials for dinner Friday night.
- Online book club with friends Friday night.
- Nice lazy day Saturday where I did as little as possible.
Not a bad list for a week on lockdown. If I can just focus on that an not stress about telework and how long the lockdown will last I will be OK.