If you have been a follower of my blog you will know that I have done a regular What’s Good post on Sundays where I list the good things from the week. I have not done them regularly since I’ve been home for a month. Not much changes so it would probably be the same thing over and over again. I decided to do one today to cover the last few weeks.
- We are all still healthy.
- We are all still working and getting paid.
- Most days have at least had a window of time for me to get out of the house and walk the dog.
- Some days have been nice and sunny and warm and I’ve been able to telework from my desk.
- I had a Zoom reunion with some college friends this week.
- We have ordered out from the local cafe twice now. We used to go regularly and then got out of the habit. It’s been nice to get my favorite food from them and help support a local business.
- I have plenty of books to read.
- I have plenty of TV and movies to watch.
- There seems to be a glimmer of hope that we might get to a point soon to relax some of the social distancing.
- The NFL Draft gave me some actual sports news to focus on instead of the bad regular news.
- More people are reading my blog when I post. I guess boredom leads you to do unexplainable things.
I assume I have a month or more left at home I expect my weeks will be more of the same. I’m looking forward to writing about good things that happen away from my house.